Sabtu, 25 Januari 2014

feline



• Emily Wears • Feline Leggings - c/o The Lost Girls Black singlet - Target Lace top - Factorie Bow - Handmade by me Boots - Trade Secret If you didn't already know, we are currently renovating our house! It is a very slow process, but things are finally starting to pick up again! Our house is very (VERY!) old, and need lots of work on it. At the side of our house we have this shed/building just sitting there with no use (but storage), so we are turning it into my bedroom! At the moment it looks like the above, but since the photos were taken a new roof has been added on, and in a few days we might be getting french doors put on! I'll make sure to do renovation update posts, and room inspiration posts to keep you all up to date! I have SO many...

1 komentar:

  1. Hello! I really appreciate that you like my blog, but could you please remove this blog post, as you have stolen my words and image. Thank-you! xx Emily - http://emilyjane.typepad.com

    BalasHapus